Wednesday, September 21, 2011

faux chalkboard label {back 2 basics contribution}

We're guest posting up a storm over here! First it was our Christmas tea towel for the Holiday Craft Along, and today we're at Brown Paper Packages with a back-to-school, "Back 2 Basics" project! I love the look of the chalkboard vinyl labels for organization that we're seeing on everything from food containers to playroom bins, but I didn't want to buy a whole roll of chalkboard vinyl. My crafty friend Kalli gave me a great secret to make my own chalkboard labels, and here it is, an easy faux chalkboard label tutorial! Love!
Head over to Brown Paper Packages to see this secret, and check out the rest of the great {Back 2 Basics} posts from some of your favorite bloggers!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “faux chalkboard label {back 2 basics contribution}”

Ashleigh Nichole said...

these are adorable! I am sure any teacher would love these ideas :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs