Thursday, February 19, 2009

embellished hand sanitizer

Two of the birdies are off having fun with family this week, so since I'm flying solo, I think it's a perfect time for a super-duper-simple craft idea. And I have just the thing. We found this idea over at Just a Girl. Hand sanitizer is a great way to slow the spread of germs. This embellished hand sanitizer is a quick and easy project perfect for the cold and flu season. It would make a great teacher or office-mate gift!

We peeled the labels off of hand-pump hand sanitizer and let the kids replace them with pretty stickers. Rub-ons used in papercrafting would work great, too. Then we added a stamped tag with a coordinating ribbon and voila, pretty enough for any desk or bathroom! This is a great, inexpensive way to coordinate your bathroom soap pump with your decor as well.


Let's all stay healthy so we can keep crafting!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
23 Comments

23 Responses to “embellished hand sanitizer”

Natalia said...

*LOVE* this! I will doing this with the girls ASAP.

-Nat :)

Stacey said...

I made one for a Valentine's teachers present and she loved it! These are super fun and easy to make!

BECKY said...

What a cute idea!! Love what you come up with!!
Have a joyful day,
Blessings,
Becky

Amy said...

We did this as a Valentine present for teachers. We put heart stickers on them. I like the flower stickers, very spring!

Alisha said...

I LOVE THIS!

Lisita said...

Great idea!

Liz said...

It would make a great teacher gift. We need all the help we can get to stay healthy.

American Homemaker said...

Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is too cute of an idea....i think i will make some!

Reeni said...

How pretty!! I came over to say hi and thanks for visiting my "saucy" blog!

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I have tons of those bottles lying around and they aren't pretty to look at.

Carrie said...

Just stopping by to say Hi. Love this easy craft idea

Becca said...

These are so easy but really cute, thanks for sharing!!!!

katielyn said...

I love them I'll probably use the idea for Christmas gifts for the neighbor. They won't make you fat and everyone needs them. Thanks for the great idea!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute! I added this to my blog for teacher appreciation gifts!
Thanks!!

Mama King said...

Hi, I just posted our version of your idea and linked to your site. Thanks for such great ideas! I love your blog!

***Sharon*** said...

Found you via 4 Crazy Kings - love this idea! I'll be doing this for someone sometime soon! :)

Sherry Gann said...

Amazingly simple, yet perfect gift idea! All the Bible school teachers are going to be getting these from us! Thanks. :)

Jennifer said...

I just tagged you on my blog- I am making these for mothers' day as well as those soap bombs!~ Thanks for the ideas.. I had everything except the citric acid.. :) Come by and visit! www.waiting4news99.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fantastic and Brilliant blog post, i was seeing for this information on google while i found your info, unquestionably i like your blog post !
Antibacterial Soaps

Unknown said...

I love the word embellished when refering Hand Sanitizer

Becky @ I Burned The Brownies said...

SO CUTE! I linked you over at I Burned the Brownies . I made some for our teachers. Amazing how easy these are to do!! Thanks for sharing and come by for a visit!!

Sushil said...

wow what a cute idea!! Love what you come up with!!
Have a joyful day,
Blessings,
http://messageonanecklace.com/articles/romantic_gift.html

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs