Tuesday, July 29, 2008

simple summer skirt





















This super simple layered skirt was made by Stacy from a tutorial on Tammy Whelan's Grand Revival Design blog. She is a fabric and pattern designer and she is incredible. I am in love with her Ava Rose collection. Makes me want little girls! She has photos of skirts made from her tutorial using her fabric lines and they are all fresh, funky, and adorable. Perfect for summer! Plus she has lots of other great patterns and ideas. Check it out!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “simple summer skirt”

Anonymous said...

Mandy

Yay! I'm so glad you finally got this up. I can't wait to see all the fun things you have to offer. I hope we can craft a little bit while you are in town.

P.S. I love the buttons and tacks, so darling!

Jode said...

Awesome!!!!!!! You are all WONDERFUL

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs