Sunday, August 5, 2012

a "wild" dinner party {and world market sweepstakes}

Have you seen the new Kingdom Animalia collection at Cost Plus World Market? It's no secret that I love this store and when I went in the other day, I was thrilled to see animal prints! I love animal prints and of course Cost Plus World Market had such great items. They had the perfect items to create a "wild" dinner party with friends!


Here is one of the Kingdom Animalia displays. Look at those fun prints! I absolutely love the wooden serving dishes in different animal prints. You could really get a whole wild table going on with those.

Take a peak at the fabulous items I found to use on my table...


Lovely, right? Take a closer look...


I love the snake skin place mats! So fun and I especially loved the pattern on the mugs. These could be used for so many occasions. The set of napkins came in several different colors, but I chose yellow to tie it all together. Plus, this mustard color is one of my absolute favorites. Each pack of napkins came with a couple patterns. Love!!


I also bought pre-made pizza crusts and pizza sauce at Cost Plus World Market too. It was so delicious (and inexpensive!). I will be buying it again for sure. One of my favorite things about this store is that you really can buy everything you need for a get together in one store. It was a fun "wild" night in!

Cost Plus World Market is giving away an African Safari Adventure for two, inspired by the new Kingdom Animalia Collection. Grand Prize package includes: A trip for two to Africa (5 day Trip for 2 to Africa- includes airfare, accommodations and excursions) plus a $1,000 World Market gift card!


** There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
**If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. Be sure you enter daily through August 17th!

Make sure you follow Cost Plus World Market on Facebook, Twitter, and youtube to stay up to date on the latest promotions and sweepstakes!

This shop has been compensated by Cost Plus World Market and Pollinate Media Group, but all my opinions are my own.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “a "wild" dinner party {and world market sweepstakes}”

Unknown said...

Love the place settings you created. Especially those placemats and cloth napkins. I almost bought the same ones!

Unknown said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Vico @ sewa mobil

Unknown said...

Hi ladies! We’ve nominated you for a Sunshine Award. If you’d like to accept you can find more information here: https://ketchupandpomegranates.wordpress.com/

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi,
I'm so happy that I found your wonderful blog. I'm fascinated with your genial ideas.Thanks so much for sharing.I'm your new follower :)
Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.

Hugs from Portugal

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs