When I got my Woman's Day magazine and saw this recipe, I was pumped. I love anything having to do with buffalo chicken. It's a simple recipe and you can make the chicken ahead of time or buy a rotisserie chicken to save time. It's a great grab 'n go lunch. Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Wraps
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp lowfat Greek or plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 oz blue cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 4 medium flour tortillas or wraps
Recipe Preparation1. Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water; bring to a boil and add 1 tsp salt. Add the chicken, reduce heat and gently simmer until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate and, when cool enough to handle, shred into pieces.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Add the celery and scallions and toss to coat; fold in the blue cheese.
3. In a second bowl, whisk together the ketchup and wing sauce. Add the shredded chicken and toss to coat. Wrap up the chicken and celery salad in the tortillas.
share this on »