Wednesday, May 21, 2014

slimfast to swimsuit season



This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Slimfast, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #14daystoslim http://mydisclosur.es/OBsstV

Are you all ready for Summer? I am! I am excited to get out to the beach and have some lazy sun-filled summer days. You just cannot beat Summer in the PNW. It is gorgeous and the weather is perfect. Which means I will be spending a lot of time in my swimsuit. My swimsuit and I are not really the best of friends. I mean, I love it because it means it is time to go to the beach and lounge in the sun, but squeezing myself into it and checking myself out in the mirror is not so fun.

With only about a month or two until I am wearing my swimsuit almost full time, I decided to gear myself up. Enter Slimfast.




You all know that I have three busy boys, which makes me busy! What I love about Slimfast is the convenience. I don't have to add up my calories or cook up a meal. I can just grab and go. And believe me...90% of the time I need to grab and go.


Slimfast came out with a limited edition Piña Colada shake as part of the 14 day Slimdown Challenge. 


The 14 Days to Slim program is a convenient and delicious way to lose up to lose 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks. Hello, swimsuit!

There is a 14 days to Slim Challenge Sweepstakes taking place on Slimfast’s Facebook page May 12, 2014 till May 27, 2014 so make sure you head on over to enter! There will be TWO $5,000 grand prize winners, given a gift card to a specific retailer or a Visa/Amex gift card!! Follow Slimfast on Pinterest for all the latest info!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs