Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Green Giant's Surprise


Green Giant has a Giant Surprise: New Veggie Chips! Yep, you read that right. Veggie Chips. Pretty cool, right?

I had a chance to try these chips out and they were so delicious! I love my chips. I really do. So I am happy to find some chips that I can snack on that I can feel a bit better about than regular chips. The Green Giant Veggie Chips come in two flavors. There are the Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips-Sea Salt flavor and the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips-Zesty Cheddar flavor. I thought I would have a favorite flavor, but I really enjoyed both of them! They are both completely different and satisfying. I even gave some to my boys and they liked them too. I asked them if they thought there were vegetables in them and they said, "No way, these are chips. Way yummier than vegetables!" Well, sorry boys, you are still going to have to eat your veggies too.


I love how crunchy and thin the Sea Salt variety is. I just had to be sure not to eat the whole bag all at once! Luckily my boys have been helping get rid of them quickly!

It was interesting for me to learn about these new veggie chips and just what they offer and contain.  Here is some great information for you:
  • The Green Giant™ Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar Flavor are made with real vegetables, 17 grams of whole grain per serving (48g are recommended daily), and are naturally flavored.
  • The Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt Flavor are made with real sweet potatoes and made with 14 grams of whole grain. Plus, they contains 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips*! 
  • *Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips (6g per 28g serving) have 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips (10g per 28g serving).

Check for these Green Giant Veggie Chips in your store and try them out! They are a delicious and easy snack. Visit Green Giant's Facebook page to get a coupon!

Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs