Wednesday, April 4, 2012

free easter subway art printable {download}

Yay! My friend Lori of Sister Secrets was willing to share another darling subway art with us for Easter!


I thought the cute spring words (with polka dots and fun fonts!) would make a fabulous backdrop for my decoupaged Easter eggs. The colors are perfect!

So I put it inside my open frame and added it to my Easter / Spring mantel display. Love it!

Download this free Easter subway art printable now while it's still free! After this week you can find it for sale in her Etsy shop. Thanks Lori--love you!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “free easter subway art printable {download}”

dlw said...

i love your subway art prints! they are so darn cute!

Linda said...

Love the Easter subway print, thank you for sharing. Take care.

Jo said...

Thank you!!This is gorgeous...my Daughter (she's 9) and I have followed your idea of a themed mantel for Holidays....it's not something we normally do in the UK but we will definitely do it again, it's been so much fun! Easter is the first one we've done and your printable has pride of place!
Jo & Rebecca x

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs